FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Release date in India: Early October 2012
Price India: PC- Rs 1,499(Buy FIFA 13 PC platform)
PS3 – Rs 2,999(Buy FIFA 13 PS3)
Platform: PC, PS3, Xbox-360
About FIFA 13:
- Attacking Intelligence – All-new positioning intelligence wires attacking players with the intelligence to analyze plays, and to position themselves to create new attacking opportunities.
- FIFA 13 Complete Dribbling – Make every touch matter with the control to be more creative in attack, and the freedom to exploit 1v1 opportunities.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control – A new trapping system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty around trapping.
- Player Impact Engine – The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from collisions for the ball to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- New Passes – Two new passing options give players the ability to dink passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or loft through balls to teammates.
- Complete Authenticity – Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals – Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment.
- Tactical Free Kicks – Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilizing the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more
- elaborate free kicks.