What happens when humans take possession of volatile alien technology they were never meant to have? Find out the hard way in Fuse, a four-person co-op action shooter that puts players in command of contact team Overstrike 9 — four elite agents, each with their own unique skills and experimental weapons. In story-driven, cooperative action, players must thwart a rogue paramilitary organization called Raven from stealing the deadly alien energy source known as Fuse. Your team — Dalton Brooks, Izzy Sinclair, Jacob Kimble and Naya Deveraux — will pursue Raven around the world, from the fortified desert facility to underwater bases, island strongholds, icy mountain peaks, palatial hideouts and beyond.
Even solo players can experience the unique attributes of each agent by using the game’s LEAP feature to switch between the four characters at will during combat. Each agent is equipped with unique skills and weapons not only integral for survival, but that also allows for unexpected and extraordinary results. Experimental Fuse weapons give players unique capabilities that expand their strategic options in and out of combat. Players can play either online or offline and level up along unique character paths, allowing players to unlock more powerful Fuse-driven abilities as the game progresses. In addition, the game’s progression system is unified between different play modes, allowing players to continue improving their agents regardless of how they play
Key Game Features:-
- Lethal Teamwork - Coordinate and combine abilities for extraordinary results in this frenetic four-player tactical co-op. Work together as you take down enemies, upgrade weapons, and unlock abilities faster through the Fuse-based progression system.
- Secret Alien Tech - The volatile alien energy source known as Fuse can transform natural Earth-based materials in potent and catastrophic ways. Whoever controls it will have unlimited power at their disposal.
- Experimental Weapons - Overstrike 9 agents each wield upgradeable Fuse-powered weapons – combine them to trigger Fusion for greatly increased damage.
- Class-Based Operatives - Use the unique LEAP feature to switch between agents during combat and take full advantage of their distinct weapons and abilities. Discover all the possibilities for unique gameplay along a deep upgrade path as you play as the unstoppable Dalton Brooks, stealth master Naya Deveraux, expert sniper Jacob Kimble, and powerful healer Isabelle Sinclair.
· Publisher: Electronic Arts
· Platform: PS3
· Genre: Action
· Mode: Single – Player
Find PS3 Games here.