About this Game:
Specificially, we’re referring to Injustice: Gods Among Us, an upcoming fighting game release for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 created by the same people behind the most recent Mortal Kombat sequel (which lacks a defining numeral, so let’s just refer to it as “the best MK in two decades”). Based on everything we’ve seen Injustice should feature gameplay and content that’s quite similar to that seen inMortal Kombat, only with a bit less gore as befitting DC Comics’ occasional dedication to presenting its superheroes as relatively family-friendly
- A unique addition to the fighting genre in which an intriguing storyline pits the heroes — and villains — of the DC universe against each other.
- A powerful and diverse array of over 20 playable characters, including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Nightwing, Catwoman, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, and others.
- A variety of play areas based in the mythologies of each character franchise.
- An accessible attack system broken down into light, medium and heavy attack, with each character having their own specific attacks.
- “Wager battles” that allow the winner of the battle to collect a portion of an opponents metered power.
- Deep multiplayer play options, including local and online play, as well as tournament support.
Injustice: Gods Among Us [PS3]
Find PS3 Games here.