PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original
PAYDAY crew – Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains – as they descend on Washington D.C. for an epic crime spree.
The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to major league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in D.C., why not participate in the local community and run a few political errands?
Up to four friends co-operate on the hits and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.
· Rob Banks With Friends – Players must choose their crew carefully because when the job goes down they will need the right mix of skills on their side.
· PAYDAY Gun Play and Mechanics on a New Level – Firing weapons and zip tying civilians never felt so good.
· Dynamic Scenarios – No heist ever plays out the same way twice. Every single scenario has random geometry or even rare events.
· Character Progression – Gamers begin as dime store thieves and as the game progresses they unlock new skills, weapons, accessories and masks, eventually becoming legendary robbers.
· Play It Your Way – Each job allows for multiple approaches such as slow and stealthy ambushes to running in guns blazing. Players hit the target any way they want and watch as the heist unfolds accordingly.
· AI Director – PAYDAY 2’s new AI director breaks new ground and requires even more from the dedicated co-operative player base. Enemies will devise strategies in response to player action like flash banging, breaching tactics, freeing hostages and even recovering loot bags. Let’s do this!
· Publisher: 505 Games
· Platform: PS3
· Genre: First Person Shooter
· Mode: Single – Player, Co-op
Pay Day 2 [PS3]
Find PS3 Games here.